Can I get a refund?
All products purchased via Paypal at PixelEmu are refundable and cover "14-day money back". During 14 days you may make test our high-quality WordPress themes and get the best support ever if any questions or doubts. However, if you are not convinced, you can ask for a refund.
Why can't I get my refund?
PixelEmu reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
- Refund is not applicable after 14 days from the date of the purchase.
- Refund amount is equal to the paid amount for a product.
- Refund is not applicable to products renewals.
- Refund is applicable for PayPal & Stripe payment only.
- Refund is not applicable if the installation service was performed (nor the product and the installation fee refund).
- Refund would be denied in abuse cases, with abnormally high numbers of downloads within the 14 days.
If a customer keeps buying products and asks for refund each time, then re-signup with other user details and repeat the same.
Also, customers who buy all themes bundle, then download many products and ask for the refund will NOT eligible for a refund.
- Refund is not applicable if the customer claims that the reason for his request is a problem with the theme but refuses to get help.
- Refund is not applicable to custom services like the demo installation service or the product customization already done and accepted.
Where to request a refund?
Please submit your request below. We will contact you within 48hrs business days. If you submit your refund during the weekend, we'll get back to you at the earliest on Monday.